Tuesday, March 25, 2008

South by So Freaking Tired


Dood, it's been like a week and a half, and finally NOW I feel recovered from SXSW. What were the highlights?? Well, I really dug seeing all the Chicken Ranch bands (not to be shamelessly promoting Mike's label or anything). It was the first time I got to see the Clutters and the Yuppie Pricks. I got to hang out with friends, eat some good tacos, and I saw Bushwick Bill and his posse. Talk about some mean-lookin girls! Damn!

Since then, Mike and I have been laying low with the kiddos at home. My folks came to visit for Easter and meet the kiddos, see some soccer games, you know. It was totally awesome! Some major family time warm fuzzy feelings!

Now I'm really trying to kick ass at work. I started doing deep tissue massage back in January, and am now at the point where I can make people squirm if I want to. Who would have thunk it, I'm super fucking strong.

No comments: